Development and learning
Studies show that both structured and unstructured play has a significant role in early childhood and in shaping our personalities. Teamwork and social interactions encourage children to grasp compassion. By taking responsibility in daily routines, children learn and experience the fine art of coexistence, develop social, linguistic and motor skills. Therefore, Kidzateljé promotes and support the children’s curiosity, imagination and creativity through various playful activities by creating opportunities and time to play.
Few of the regularly planned activities are:
- go on excursions every week
- dance, yoga, gymnastics or water play once a week
- outdoors at least once a day
- songs and rhymes collection
- create and develop new challenges in our outdoor environment continuously