Kidzateljé facilities stimulating activities throughout the year which raise awareness amongst children of the rich multi-cultural fabric of contemporary society.
We respect and actively engage with a diversity of cultural traditions
Kidzateljé engages children with both Swedish and international traditions throughout the year which may vary according to the cultural interests of children joining or which they wish to share.
We mark cultural celebrations throughout the year including:
- International Day of Peace;
- World Book Day;
- Diwali, Eid, Hannukkah, Christmas, Lucia, Easter;
- International Children’s Day;
- Nobel Prize Ceremony;
- Birthday celebrations with singing and refreshments;
- Kidzateljé summer closing ceremony as part of Midsummer celebrations!