Kidzateljé facilities stimulating activities throughout the year which raise awareness amongst children of the rich multi-cultural fabric of contemporary society.
We respect and actively engage with a diversity of cultural traditions
Kidzateljé engages children in both Swedish and international traditions throughout the year. These may vary according to our the particular interests of which children joining wish to share.
We mark cultural celebrations throughout the year including:
- International Day of Peace;
- World Book Day;
- Diwali; Eid, Hannukkah, Christmas, Lucia, Easter;
- International Children’s Day;
- Nobel Prize Ceremony;
- Birthday celebration with singing and refreshments;
- Closing Ceremony for all children at Midsummer celebrations.